1. To enhance students ability in letter writing.
2. To develop students writing ability in creating concise and effective business and personal letters.
1. Group the students into four.
2. Each group must select a representative to draw a piece of paper containing a situation.
3. Each group must write a letter to concerned individuals presented in their drawn situation.
4. They will be given only 6 minutes to complete the activity.
5. The output will be judge according to correctness, clarity of ideas, grammar, structure, diction and vocabulary.